How to weave a Lavender Wand. AR1002EV.
With Lavender grown here at Alba Ranch, I will teach you how to weave your very own lavender wand.
WHEN: Class will be offered for approximately 3 hours total, from 1pm to 4pm. Time to weave, time to shop, time to wander, and time to smell and relax amongst the flowers.
There are several dates so you can choose your date below. Must have a ticket to attend as parking is very limited.
WHAT: What is included in the class.
- Choose and Harvest the Phenomonal Lavender for one wand
- Instruction on how to weave your own wand
- Silk Ribbon for weaving one wand and tools to cut and harvest with
- Relaxation in the Lavender Terraces
- Time to enjoy back to nature while you weave
- Onsite parking for 1 car
WHERE: Alba Ranch is approximately 5 miles from Lake Michigan in the woods of Oceana County. New Era is about half way between Muskegon and Ludington. Address will be sent with directions after booking.
FAQ: What to expect at Alba Ranch.
- Various lavender products and hydrosols will also be available for purchase after the class.
- $15 per extra additional wand woven (1 included with class ticket).
- Honey Bees love Lavender and Thyme, so if you have an allergy please come prepared!
- Will happen rain or shine. We will contact ticket holders if severe weather is forecasted to reschedule event.
- Alba Ranch is a working farm in the forest. So be prepared to walk on gravel, bark and stone paths, grass, dirt, uneven ground, and around sprinklers and hoses. And be prepared for bugs and sun.